ICD 10 CODE UPDATES:
What Are They?
Owned and Operated by AnestaWeb, Inc. 2010
* Preface [PDF - 11 KB]
* Index to Diseases and Injury
* Tabular List
* Index to External Causes of Injury
* Table of Drugs and Chemicals
* Table of Neoplasms
* General Equivalence Mapping Files
* Tabular Addenda [PDF - 1.1 MB]
* Tabular Addenda Errata [PDF - 15 KB]
* Index Addenda [PDF - 873 KB] Note: when the Index Addenda is viewed on a computer screen, it should be viewed using at least 100% zoom or more, depending on the monitor resolution, to ensure that the underlining is visible.
"ICD 10 Training Online, ICD 10 Implementaion Plan, ICD 10 Classes, ICD 10 Online Classes, ICD 10 Certification, ICD 10 Coding Classes, ICD 10 Instructors, HIPAA 5010, Health Care, HIPAA 5010 Planning, ICD-10, Health Care Payer, Health Care Providers, EHR, EMR"
Have You Started External Testing of Version 5010?
January 1, 2011
- Begin external testing of Version 5010 for electronic claims
Testing transactions using Version 5010 standards will assure that you are able to send and receive compliant transactions effectively. And testing early will allow you to identify any potential issues, and address them in advance.
Stay ahead of the Version 5010 and ICD-10 transitions! Know the deadlines and mark your calendars:
• October 1, 2013 - Claims for services provided on or after this date must use ICD-10 codes for medical diagnosis and inpatient procedures; CPT codes will continue to be used for outpatient services®
- Source cms.gov
- AnestaWeb -